Admissions and Undergraduate Recruitment Call Center: 404-413-2500
The Admissions and Undergraduate Recruitment Call Center is available for all Admissions-related and recruitment questions.
- The Call Center is open
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The Admissions offices on campus (formerly Admissions and Recruitment) are open M-F, 8:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
- Students may check the status of their applications at undergradapply.gsu.edu/apply/status
Admissions Documents Due Dates:
Perimeter College processes admission documents and renders admission decisions on a rolling basis. A student’s application is valid for a total of three terms of entry, including the term marked initially on the application and the following two terms of entry. Students who wish to be considered for a term of entry within this time frame must complete a reactivation application and any required credentials by the document due date for the desired term of entry.
- Fall Semester (starts in August) — Due by August 1
- Spring Semester (starts in January) — Due by December 1
- Summer Semester (starts in late May) — Due by May 1