Where do I find and submit an academic renewal form?

Please speak with a financial aid counselor at one of the campuses or call the Financial Aid call center at 404-413-2600 to discuss your Academic Renewal in regards to maintaining your SAP-Satisfactory Academic Progress and financial aid.

The Financial Aid offices are open 8:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. and the Call Center is open 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.

Students can use Panther Answer to look for answers to their financial services questions. If answer not found, fully admitted, active students may send an online inquiry to financial aid.

Perimeter Financial Services website: http://perimeter.gsu.edu/student-financial-services

Georgia State’s Financial Services website: http://sfs.gsu.edu

Feedback and Knowledge Base