Perimeter College processes admission documents and renders admission
decisions on a rolling basis. A student’s application is valid for a
total of three terms of entry, including the term marked initially on
the application and the following two terms of entry. Students who wish
to be considered for a term of entry within this time frame must
complete a reactivation application and any required credentials by the document due date for the desired term of entry.
- Fall Semester (starts in August) — Due by August 1
- Spring Semester (starts in January) — Due by December 1
- Summer Semester (starts in late May) — Due by May 1
You can find information about admissions at http://perimeter.gsu.edu/admissions
If you have questions, you may call the Admissions and
Undergraduate Recruitment Call Center: 404-413-2600
- The Call Center is open 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The Admissions offices on campus are open M-F, 8:30 a.m.-5:15