Who can help me with my military benefits?

The Office of the Registrar assists eligible military-connected students with their GI Bill educational benefits provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs. After reviewing the resources on this site, should you have additional questions regarding certification of your VA benefits, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 404-413-2283 or via email at vetstudentservices@gsu.edu.  

For more information about services for military-connected students, visit veterans.gsu.edu

Thanks for asking.

Ms. Fran Mohr
Customer Service - Communications - Change Mangement
Perimeter College at Georgia State University

Feedback and Knowledge Base