Georgia State University offers three ongoing training opportunities and resources for its employees.
Professional Development courses, workshops and certificate programs (Office of Organizational Development and
Consulting Services - ODCS)
- Upcoming classes: gsu-hr.catalog.instructure.com
- Leadership Development programs: hr.gsu.edu/service-centers/talent-management/professional-development/#2
- Certificate courses: hr.gsu.edu/service-centers/talent-management/certificate-programs
2. On-campus technology training (PantherTech Technology Training)
Visit technology.gsu.edu/technology-services/it-services/training-and-learning-resources/technology-training-workshops for a list and to register for upcoming classes. Bring your valid Panther ID when you come to the workshop. All Panther Tech workshops are free to active members of the Ga. State community.
3. Online courses from technical training to soft skills (LinkedIn Learning)
Sign in with your GSU login. All LinkedIn Learning courses are free to active members of the GSU community.